For 2020, the goal is to slow down, pay attention, connect more, and taste my coffee.
(Will elaborate the context on the next entry hihi)
Deadline: January 1, 2021
- Find my passion project
- Learn how to play kalimba.Hi, Karen my Kalimba!
- Start eating vegetables (aside from sitaw and hilaw na carrots).
- Watch Clara Benin / Cheats / 3D perform live.
- Settle all utangs! Yes to financial freedom! Wow!
- Subscribe to journaling!
- Witness a shooting star. Always.
And this year, I decided to include my #GoodbyeTo stuff. Para hindi lang puro dagdag, dapat mayroon ding pagbabawas. Naks ‘kala mo naman talaga!
Goodbye to 2019 and:
- Superduperomegaoverthinking please
- Uncomfy clothes and shoes
- Madumi living 😦
- Angkas pagpasok coz late ang gising!
- Being late sa work! (lalo na sa airport huhu)
- Too much samgyup aka samgyup every week :c
And because we’re not getting any younger lol:
Adulting101 checklist for 2020!
- New savings account
So paano ba ‘yan? Aja, Angge!