So I got 10/20 of my #OperationNinja. Well, it’s half-full, right? 😀
I believe 2016 was my goodbye year. Goodbye to the places, things, and some people that I really love. That’s why I decided to call my 2017 to-do list as #OPLANSULITIN. You never know. That’s why I believe I should just make the most out of the good things and good times that I have. Kumbaga, seize the moment na lang. ❤
Deadline: January 1, 2018
- Read 7 Great Books and publish a blog about them.
- Watch 7 Great Films and publish a blog about them.
- Write about Top 7 Songs. Like yung soundtrack ng 2017 mo.
Visit at least two historical places.(Corregidor and Magellan’s Cross in Cebu)
- Use the Photo Journal and fill it with awesome photo stories (more bonding with Drew yeeey <3)
- Write at least one fictional story (as in completed book/screenplay yeeees haha).
- Meet Tonette Jadaone and/or Jerrold Tarog and/or Dan Villegas and/or
Sir Ambeth Ocampo.
- Watch Clara Benin and/or December Avenue and/or Loop and/or Ang Bandang Shirley. LIVE.
- Paint. Yung legit.
- Save AT LEAST 5-digit money IN YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT. (Not counted at savings -_- but at least may legit bank account naaaa :D)
- Travel with Mom, out-of-town.
Go to a trip with the family.#LIPAmily @ Shercon! (https://youtu.be/WIxenFP1cGk) Explore Enchanted Kingdom with BFFJ.
- L O S E W E I G H T. WALANG SUKUAN!!!
- Get 7 hugs from strangers (as in not my family/friend-yet).
- Witness a shooting star. Always. ❤
Alright! Let’s carpe the hell out of this diem! ^_^